Saturday, November 19, 2011

30 Days of Thanks :)

Today, I am thankful for many things; Saturday mornings, sweet sounds of my family, understanding moments, and God’s grace.  I haven’t had a hard road to journey on (at least not one compared to some others), but I have had moments of shear heartache.  I have had moments where at any moment my heart could just shatter and wonder why I am here…  then God is always there to make sure I feel the love that we all strive for and He gives me strength.  Take every moment and remember all his blessings. Be thankful for those moments he has given and not the ones you feel you missed out on. He gives us all a journey and it is up to us to take it, just live it. Simply, live it in His name.  What are you thankful for? ~Ericka

This is one of His moments: Enjoy all His creations :)

2 comments:

  1. Today I am thankful for friends. The advice they give, the warm hugs, the dinners full of laughter and idea sharing and the unconditional support they provide no matter what I am going through at the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meg!...for sharing a thankful moment on our blog. Great moments shared with friends :). Happy Thanksgiving to you! Many hugs!

    ReplyDelete