Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Transition We Will Go...


A month and half has passed since my family and I transitioned from Hawaii to Texas. What a transition! Tropical dream weather to I can fry and egg on the sidewalk weather! Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the great "Lone Star" state, but I sure miss those beautiful beaches on the North Shore of Oahu. 

…But Praise God and Yeehaw!  We are finally settling in to our home for the next three years! During this transition, I have managed to refurbish two of our large pieces of furniture ( I have been wanting to change up for over a year, okay two years now lol). 

Also, Melly and I are taking our creative dreams a little further and have  decided to start selling our refurbished treasures. If you get a moment from the busy world take a gander at our new Facebook page On A Whimsical: (https://www.facebook.com/onawhimsical?ref=hl.

Thanks and Many Blessings,

E
China Cabinet 

Shrunk turned into an entertainment center

No comments:

Post a Comment